01 January 2011

Happy New Year!!

It's hard to believe that 2011 is already upon us.  Since I'm lucky enough to go out any night of the year that I want, I typically like to have a low key new year's eve.  This year, my dear friend Elisha had a few people over.  Here's what I wore.

Lace trimmed DVF top, Anthropologie shorts, Chanel bag and shoes
It was lovely and warm and I was so thrilled not to have to bundle up for a change.  I wore this lacy DVF top that has been in my closet for years and these festive shorts that I bought recently at Anthropologie. 

Chanel shoes
Plus I pulled one of my very favorite pairs of Chanel shoes from the tippy top of my closet. 

Necklace from Elisha's shop
How gorgeous is this pearl necklace with vintage bejeweled broach?

Tahari coat
 I topped it off with my navy blue Tahari coat since it wasn't freezing for a change.

Elisha
I got to Elisha's place and she had on this gorgeous baby pink lace dress.  I would never have guessed but she got it at Forever 21!

Ferragamo bag
Elisha had this gorgeous cherry red Ferragamo bag that I had never seen before.  This was from her deep archives. 



We gorged ourselves on cheese, pasta and lots of champagne.



And here I am at the end of a very fun night.  I hope you all had a fabulous new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment