19 January 2011

Some days, it's all about the accessories

I had a lazy Monday since it was a work holiday.  My one outing other than the gym was a bite in the 'hood for dinner.  The sidewalks were super icy and treacherous and this winter wonderland makes me want to crawl into the boring parts of my closet.

Necklace and bracelet from Elisha Daniels, YSL arty ring
I may have succumbed to practical and boring in my clothes, but at least the jewels spruced it up a bit.  Besides I hadn't worn my new YSL arty ring yet and I thought it went perfectly with the chunky gold necklace and bracelet.

J Crew chambray shirt, J Brand black jeans, Cole Haan boots
I wore a basic chambray shirt from J Crew, black J Brand jeans and Cole Haan riding boots. 

It's still only January and I am quite ready for this winter wonderland to pass us by. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice outfit, and yes accessories adds up to an otherwise simple outfit.

    ReplyDelete