04 January 2011

Ode to Chanel

I'm sure it's clear my love of all things Chanel.  I never really realized until I started doing the blog thing that each day brings a little bit of Chanel into my life.

Sara Campbell dress, Stuart Weitzman boots
I got to work today and one of my colleagues commented on how much she loved my dress, then asked if it was Chanel.  No, it's not but I bought it years ago when Elisha worked for Sara Campbell.  Loved it then, love it now, especially when accented with my Chanel accessories.

Chanel bag

I wore the first Chanel bag that I ever bought for myself and it's still one of my most favorite bags.

Chanel necklace, Louis Vuitton ring, Kenneth Jay Lane cuff

I finished it all of with a Chanel pearl necklace, Louis Vuitton inclusion ring and Kenneth Jay Lane cuff bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment