30 January 2011

Mix 'n Match

Talbots cardigan, H&M shirt, Banana Republic pants, Cole Haan boots
I've had a pretty low key weekend which started with an easy dinner out with girlfriends on Friday night.  Still needing to stay warm and navigate the ice and snow covered streets and sidewalks, I wore something that enabled me to walk safely but still allowed me to add some whimsy and fun.  I kept it basic with black Banana Republic five pocket leggings but to balance out the basic wore a polka dot shirt from H&M topped with an animal print cardigan from Talbots.  Mixing the prints made me happy.

Other than Friday night's outing, I consoled my winter weary self with some spring retail therapy.  More on that later but for Kate Spade fans, they are having 20% off of full price items on February 1.

Finally as an update to my post on doing my nails a la Alix of the Cherry Blossom Girl, I tried another color combo that I liked.

 
I used Chanel's black pearl with a Essie's Loophole.  It was fun to do something different but I got my nails properly done today and went back to the basics.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment