22 January 2011

Dressing for Spring

Are you tired of hearing me lament about how bored I am of wearing winter duds?  Well yesterday, I needed to add a little spring to my attire.

Kate Spade dress, Theory cardigan, Me Too booties
I wore a flower print short sleeve Kate Spade dress and threw on a black cardigan for the necessary warmth.  It made me feel better to wear some lighter and brighter colors even though it snowed yet again yesterday.

Chanel ring, J Crew cuff, necklace from Wish Boutique
I also wanted to dress up a bit since I had dinner plans with my dear girlfriends who were kind enough to take me out for a belated birthday dinner.  We had a fantastic meal at Grotto in Beacon Hill and I gorged myself on a huge plate of pasta fra diavolo with b
utter poached lobster.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment