12 January 2011

Cheetah Slayer

I had a little soiree to go to after work yesterday so I wanted to wear something fun that I haven't worn in awhile.

Necklace from Elisha's shop
I knew I wanted to wear one of my new birthday baubles and decided on this chunky, multi-chain necklace.  I love it!


It's still wintry and very cold here so I pulled out this bouclĂ© jacket and dress since it's thick and warm.  I've had this for years and can't remember the last time I dug it out.  I contemplated giving it a big old pop of color with a bright orange handbag but opted instead for this underused Chanel bag in chocolate brown.


The shoes are always a major decision.  Lately I've been opting for boots or booties but I bucked that trend and wore these animal print pony hair Manolo Blahnik kitten heel pumps.  As I was riding in the elevator in my office building, someone asked me if I had to slay any cheetahs for my shoes.  Lucky enough, there was no slaying involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment