15 January 2011

Old Blues

I have many, many pairs of jeans yet I am constantly drawn to the same few pairs.  This time of year calls for boots much of the time which means I'm usually wearing my skinniest jeans to tuck into the boots.  Yesterday I wore my practical boots for snow stomping but changed into actual shoes at work so I decided to wear a pair of wide leg jeans that were stuffed way behind all the other jeans.

Ann Taylor sweater, Hermes belt, Joe's wide leg jeans
I recently bought this Ann Taylor navy blue sweater jacket.  I like the detail of the gold buttons and zipper. 

Kenneth Jay Lane pin
I wore my new Kenneth Jay Lane pin that was a birthday gift.  I always love orange and navy together.

Michael Kors watch
I usually wear the same watch every day but I do have some trendy watches that I mix in every once in awhile so I opted for the rose gold Michael Kors watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment