23 October 2010

Ode to my shoes

OK when your closet looks like this, there is no room for complaining.  However, it does make it somewhat difficult to keep track of all the fabulous shoes that one might have.

Somehow in my sleep it came to me...I love these gorgeous patent and gold Louboutins and for the life of me, I cannot remember the last time they saw the light of day (or the light of the moon at night as the case may be).
The very familiar Kate Spade chubbie, J Brand waxed jeans and reburbished gold Chanel bag

So tonight's outfit was planned around wearing the Louboutins from the archives of my closet.

Camellia earrings from Elisha Daniels
Camellia ring from Elisha Daniels and Kenneth Jay Lane cuff
Chanel brooch

Tiered top from Banana Republic (very Issey Miyake)

No comments:

Post a Comment