14 October 2010

The Ladies of Kate Spade

The ladies of Kate Spade
How fabulous are all these Kate Spade women?  Not only are they all gorgeous and stylish, but they hosted a party at their store on Newbury Street in Boston for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Add to the wine and cheese the homemade pink ribbon cookies (made by the wonderful Alexis from Kate Spade in Boston) and we couldn't have felt more at home.

Look at all the gorgeous shoes.  Could you just die?!
And I thought I might like to get one of these bags, but which one?  I bought the leopard chubbie that I had previously posted about here but maybe I need one of these fun bags too!

All in all, it was a very fun night to support a wonderful cause.

Hana and Mario and Elisha
Thanks again Kate Spade, it was a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment