28 October 2010

It's My Friday

Fridays are most definitely worth celebrating.  Especially when they come on Thursday.

Zara jacket, Lanvin top, Chanel bag, JCrew pencil skirt
There's no better way to start the weekend than with a fun night out with one of your great friends.  So today's outfit was one to get me through my last workday of the week plus one to look fabulous for a night out with a girlfriend.

Studded Prada sunglasses, Kenneth Jay Lane necklace (from Elisha Daniels)
We had a night of great fun bellied up to the bar at Hamersley's eating, drinking and chatting about goodness knows what.  You know how it is when you're with one of those friends where the conversation about nonsense never runs out!

Me Too booties purchased at Nordstrom
It was a great way to end the workweek and prepare for my long weekend.  The weekend's activities consist of getting freshly coiffed, hitting the gym and shopping my wishlist.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Friday. Shopping is usually one of my favorite day off events too. I love your boots, they're so darling.

    My husband and I were just speaking about Hamersley's because we've heard how good it is. It's been named as on of the top 50 restaurants according to Boston Magazine. Well have to try it one of these days.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U made me fall in love with your boots and bag!
    lovin the outfit ;)
    following :D

    I have a blog too ;) take a look if you want!

    www.thecheapdiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shoes!

    www.aglassofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete