06 March 2011

Casual Fridays

I love Fridays and even though I can wear most anything to work any day, something about a Friday feels more relaxed and casual.

H&M top, Zara blazer, Joe's jeans, Chanel flats

My grandma's charm bracelet, YSL ring, Chanel and J Crew necklaces
So this past Friday, I threw on a pair of Joe's jeans with some of my new spring duds from Zara and H&M.  The orange and navy striped top is a lightweight sweater from H&M and you can't see it here, but there is lovely button detailing at the shoulder (and sis, no need to fret, there is one of these waiting here for you too).  I topped it with my new favorite Zara blazer that I love for the little bit of puff sleeve.  I remember fondly the exaggerated puff sleeves of the 80's but this more subtle version, while still reminiscent of times past, is modern and perfect for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment