13 November 2010

Shopping My Closet: Day and Night

DVF top, Aris Geldis necklace
In keeping with my shopping my own closet of late, I thought I'd pull out some things to wear today that I've had for some time.  I spent the day doing next to nothing other than hitting the gym, the grocery and getting a mani.  Well obviously no one cares what I wore to the gym.  And given the fact that I went straight to the grocery from the gym, I'll spare you those details.  But at the very least, I spiffed up a bit to venture out for my mani. 

Rogan jeans, Chanel bag
I have this super comfy DVF top that I've had for years and it's one of my very favorites.  I think it works especially well with these Rogan jeans since they're super skinny and I wouldn't be able to pull them off with anything that didn't have a bit of volume. 

Rogan jeans, D&G watch, Chanel bag
I know that lately you've seen this other Aris Geldis necklace I have that I wear to death.  But I bought this one years ago at Looc around the time it first opened and I figured it was high time it made another appearance.  Also I have this chocolate brown lambskin Chanel bag that I can't remember the last time I wore that just deserves better than being cooped up in my closet all the time. 

Morgenthal Frederics sunglasses
For the night out tonight, it was still relatively warm so I thought I could throw on a jacket without having to worry about a proper coat.

Marc Jacobs jacket

This Marc Jacobs jacket is one of my very favorite things ever.  I could wear it over and over again, and in fact, I do.

Chanel pins, Banana Republic necklace, ABS ring
I went with the pile it on mentality for the jewels tonight and I topped the jacket with two sparkly Chanel pins and this Banana Republic necklace that drew me into the store a few years ago at a time when I had stopped even going in there. And I'm glad because I love this necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment