25 November 2010

Orange Pop

J Crew sweater, H&M t-shirt, Paige jeans, Rachel Zoe for QVC bag and necklace, Hermes belt
Yesterday was a lovely relatively short workday; I actually left at 5:30 for a change.  It's starting to feel like winter so I dressed for it.  I bought this navy J Crew sweater a couple years ago on sale and it has been a winter staple.  I paired it with jeans, tall boots and my orange Hermes belt for a pop of color.  I was going to wear the orange bag and coat that you've seen before here but I happened upon this Rachel Zoe for QVC bag that I bought months ago and had never used.  I love the studs and the chain strap but I especially love the clever design.  It's a foldover envelope clutch but the top also has a zipper so you can get inside two different ways.

Then as I was reaching into my coat closet for my orange coat, I noticed this multi-color fur trimmed number that I don't think I've worn in a couple of years.  It's a little too big for me but it does work when wearing a bulky sweater underneath.

I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment