28 November 2010

Lust or Must?

I love the Mulberry Alexa bag but I also know that it's not inexpensive.  Doesn't this Talbots version give it a good run for its money?
Lust or Must - Mulberry Alexa



I die for these Valentino lace booties but they are over $1000 which is steep. But this Ann Taylor version is just under $200.

Lust or Must Valentino Lace Bootie




Every girl needs a good pair of flats especially the Chanel ballet variety but with a $500+ price tag, they're certainly not affordable. Instead give these rose gold Ann Taylor flats a try.

I can totally picture myself prancing around town in this Miu Miu printed fur collar coat but at over $1700 I don't think I can swing it. This Top Shop coat would do the trick and for a sliver of the price!

Lust or Must Miu Miu Coat


1 comment:

  1. Ooo, nice post! The Mulberry bag: you must have it. The Talbots looks awful beside it. The shoes: the cheaper alternatives actually look nicer! The coat: both are gorgeous, but I prefer the Top Shop.

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete