14 April 2011

The Streak Continues

Yesterday marked the end of my DVF streak.

Talbots jacket, DVF top, Zara pants, Pour La Victoire shoes, Miu Miu bag

I wore a mustard color DVF top, Talbots jacket and Zara pants.   I like the watercolor print of this jacket and I'm loving the Pour la Victoire shoes which despite their very high heel and platform are really comfortable.  I pranced about town in them to meet a couple of friends after work last night for dinner at Boston's new Five Napkin Burger.  I often go to the one on the Upper West Side in NYC since it's a couple blocks from my sister's place and was thrilled to have one so close here in Boston.   It's an eclectic menu (sushi at a burger joint?) but the sushi we shared as an app was really quite delicious and I had a big fat juicy burger.

Necklace and bracelet from Elisha Daniels
An outfit is not complete without the jewels and these are from Elisha's shop.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Miu Miu bag!
    Hope you come and follow my blog!

    heydoll16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete