14 February 2011

Keeping it Simple

Even though I've never been a fan of Valentine's Day, I still was leaning towards being bathed in red or pink today.  It's most likely because being in brights makes me feel like spring, but I just couldn't bring myself to do the cliche' red or pink thing.

Banana Republic top, Talbots cardigan, Zara skirt, Miu Miu bag, Christian Louboutin pumps
I kept it basic with black and tan and a little bit of animal print thrown in.  I wore a Banana Republic blouse, animal print cardi from Talbots, camel Zara skirt and for the first time in ages shoes other than boots or booties; in this case Christian Louboutin new simple pumps.

I went out tonight with Elisha and her hubby.  Isn't it great to have friends whose husbands don't mind a Valentine's day tag-along?  I hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment