22 February 2011

Blah Blah Beige

DVF top, Joe's jeans, Aris Geldis necklace, bracelet from Elisha Daniels
Last week's spring weather was a bit of a tease.  Not that I'm complaining.  I was thankful to have two beautifully warm days but it just made the past few days feel like they came out of nowhere.  Which leads me to today's outfit which is a bit more winter than I would like but oh well.

I wore the ever faithful DVF top that I really do love with some new Joe's jeans.  My jeans that are skinny enough to easily fit into boots have worn out so to replace them I got these Joe's visionaire skinny jeans.  They call them high waist but to me, they are what a regular rise was before everything got super low.  They are especially stretchy and the fit is big.  I got a size or two smaller than I usually would.  I'm tired of blah colors so my one ode to spring was a mini pop of color with M.A.C. lipstick in impassioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment