27 February 2011

Lady Dior

I was getting ready to meet a friend out last night and was thinking of so many fun, patterned, bright things to wear.  But I really wanted to wear my pearl embellished Lady Dior bag which called for more simplicity.

Joie top, Banana Republic pants, Lady Dior bag, Me Too booties

I wore a lace Joie top (you've seen me wear it many times) with some basic Banana Republic black pants.

Banana Republic necklace, Kenneth Jay Lane cuff, Louis Vuitton and Chanel rings
I added pearls to pearls with a Banana Republic necklace and Chanel ring and also wore my fave Kenneth Jay Lane cuff and Louis Vuitton inclusion ring.   My nails were in desperate need of a touch up and I was too lazy to run out for a proper manicure so I painted them with Illamasqua's milf.

4 comments: