22 May 2011

Weekend Tidbits

YSL wedges
I finally got the chance to wear the very, very high (but very, very fabulous) YSL wedges.

Tucker for Target dress, Baleciaga bag, YSL shoes, Aris Geldis necklace
And in classic high street meets high end, the YSL's were worn with a Tucker for Target dress.


I got some gorgeous tulips and peonies to brighten up my day.

Chanel mimosa polish

I love being freshly manicured, here with Chanel mimosa polish.

Chanel ring
I picked up my ring that had been out for repair and it was like a gift to myself all over again!


And an already sweet weekend was made even sweeter by cupcakes (lemon and red velvet).

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

7 comments:

  1.  Now that is my kind of weekend!  Your YSL wedges are fab as are your tulips!  Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lissy-you look like you are having so much fun. I am IN LOVE with those shoes. I think you would be the perfect person to go shoe shopping with! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore  your outfit, but your sandals are something else, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a ray of "sunshine" ! Its a miserable grey drizzly day in London, and your weekend post really cheered me up :-) LOVE the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5.  The Mimosa polish with those sandals is divine. I am swooning over all your fabulous yellow. For all the height the YSL wedge is so comfy though right? I love my black version....go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you styled the Tucker for Target dress! Recently Kinsey Michaels and I  both wore it  - I think we can start a Tucker Gang....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cupcakes AND Chanel!? It does sound like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete