05 May 2011

Fancy Pants

Nanette Lepore jacket, Target tissue T, RED Valentino pants, Nicholas Kirkwood shoes
OK I admit, these trousers are not for everyone.  But from the first moment I saw them I knew I had to have them.  I stalked them online and then there they were, in person, in the Valentino store on Newbury Street.  Who's to say me no?  So I bought them and I do love them.

Sara Campbell jacket, Miu Miu bag
In true New England style, I woke up on May 5 to weather reports that it was only 44 degrees with rain expected.  Oh joy.  I almost wore a white Juicy Couture trench from my closet archives but it just didn't feel right when I put it on.  So instead I wore this bright red jacket, also from my closet archives, that just felt better to me.  I wore this getup to work and then to a lovely event at the Tannery in Boston where I bought a super fabulous pair of shoes (like I need another pair of shoes).  Stay tuned for the unveiling of the shoes!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! ALso, I love your apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! One of these days I'll actually venture out of the apartment to take the pics!!

    ReplyDelete