02 September 2010

Fall Trends - Cool in Camel

Cool in camel


I've said it before, Talbot's has really stepped it up and is my not so secret weapon.  I had been anxiously awaiting the arrival of a few fall items that I had spied online.  Thanks to a tip from one of my fashion loving friends, I popped in at lunch today to try on this fabulous camel leather pencil skirt.  It fit like a glove and other than the one on the mannequin, was the last one they had in the store.  Obviously it found it's way home with me.  I think I'll keep it neutral and wear it with varying shades of camel. Add a magnificent leopard bag such as the Celine one below and I'll be ready for fall.

Cool in camel by agirlin boston featuring sheer blouse

1 comment:

  1. im in love with the celine bag! too bad i cant afford it lol

    ReplyDelete