16 August 2010

My fabulous Saturday

8AM - cable guy arrives to yet again try to fix the ever-problematic internet connection (so far so good).  Hopefully the third guy in as many weeks will have had the magic touch.

 
9AM delivery of the new and uber-fabulous bright orange velvet chair from Jonathan Adler



10AM - took the newly arrived Molly Dee prints to be framed.

Noon - got a very needed bang trim at Jean Pierre and Co. and grabbed this fabulous Kenneth Jay Lane necklace and black cashmere hoodie from Elisha Daniels while I was there.

KJL necklace

black cashmere hoodie

5PM - go see Eat Pray Love with my best gal pal Elisha.  My assessment of the movie is the same as of the book; I could have used more 'eat' and 'love' and a bit less 'pray'.  But any movie that features Javier Bardem is total entertainment in my book.

8PM - ate a big, fat juicy burger at the Bristol Lounge

10PM - dessert at Hamersley's (and by dessert I mean 2 glasses of rose' bubbles)

No comments:

Post a Comment