22 August 2010

Fall Trends

Hot or not?

There seems to be several versions of the high heeled hiking bootie as seen here.

Tory Burch Halima

I must say this look to me is reminiscent of the high heeled sneakers we saw a few years ago.  What inspires one to design such shoes and what about this shoe entices buyers to buy it?  This is a trend that I just don't get.

But the electric blue Mulberry booties I spied at netaporter, I would totally rock them.

Mulberry Postman's Lock leather boots


Now the kitten heel is back and this is something I can get into.  Don't get me wrong, my wardrobe of stilettos will not sit idle but a kitten heel every now and again is something I'm thrilled to mix in.  (like the leopard Jimmy Choos seen below).
Leopard print pony hair Jimmy Choo pumps available at Saks

No comments:

Post a Comment