11 June 2010

Is Talbots my secret weapon?!
























So here goes...my name is Lissy. I am obsessed with fashion.

I love high end fashion; Chanel, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs. And while I am lucky enough to be able to afford some of these very high end designers, I also need a much lower price point most of the time. My go to designers at the moment are Kate Spade, Diane von Furstenberg, Red Valentino. I'm also good at the much less expensive stuff like H&M, Zara and the like. Hopefully over time I'll be able to share some of my finds and secrets with you.

I'm going to go out on a limb and tell you about my most recent fashion secret and you will not believe it. It's Talbots. In the many years of my life, I don't think I had ever set foot in a Talbots until very recently. I walk by one almost every day and lately the windows have drawn me in. So at lunch one day recently I found my way into the Talbots on Boylston and Clarendon. In the picture here, I bought the yellow boucle dress but in green and it was only $159. I also bought another dress and an orange skirt that both very conveniently go quite well with a short sleeve jacket I bought recently at Kate Spade.

No comments:

Post a Comment