16 June 2010

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels?

You may have heard about this quite some time ago, but Kate Moss is known to have said that her mantra is "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". Since I recently (2 days ago) went into diet smackdown, this quote came to mind. Now we've all got our own skinny, and skinny on me is not even close to what skinny is on other people. I will always have curves and I'm OK with that; in fact I embrace my curves. But I do remember what it feels like to be my version of skinny. It did feel really good. And by the way, I'm not talking about drastic weight loss or body changes. I'm talking about maybe 10 pounds of fat and one dress size. So I'm thinking about every bite I put into my mouth (and every sip of wine for that matter). I'm eating more salad, drinking less wine and tracking it all. Oh and I'm seeing my trainer Sim who whips my butt harder each time I see her. Tune in for my weight loss progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment